Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Inaugural Post!

As they say, the journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step. I have to start somewhere if I want to write a blog and the time is now! I have always wanted to start a blog, but I have always put it off till today. I hope that this blog will be helpful to those to read it and that I will try my utmost to keep on writing on it.

Purpose of blog
The aim of this blog is to learn from one another as to how to build passive income streams which include property, shares and other financial instruments. I don't really see myself as being financially independent yet, but I like to see myself reaching there as soon as possible. Do note that there will also be some random posts about food/places/experiences that I have and would like to share with everyone who bothers to read my blog. Do note that this stocks/property are not a recommendation to buy/sell them. Do conduct your due diligence research. =)

Cheers!
PIB

No comments:

Post a Comment